- You agree with your company that you may participate in company bike leasing.
- You ask your employer to complete the credit declaration because your employer is the lessee. So that you can handle everything independently with your dealer, ask your employer for a power of attorney.
- With the filled out credit declaration and your identity card you go to the dealer of your choice. Your dealer will check your identity and send the documents to LEASE A BIKE. LEASE A BIKE initiates the credit check.
- After a successful credit check, your company will receive an e-mail for registration with a link to the LEASE A BIKE online portal. Your company will release you there as an employee for leasing. You also register in the portal and receive an order code.
- With the order code and your mobile phone with active data volume, you go to the specialist dealer and choose your company bike and, if you wish, practical accessories such as a helmet or a lock. Then your dealer will draw up the leasing contract for your employer online. The dealer will send you the contract and in a few seconds you will receive an e-mail on your mobile phone. This e-mail contains a PIN. Name the PIN to your dealer. Now you have to select a service package. This concludes the contract.
- Your dealer will hand over your bike to you immediately. Everything in one go and done in a few minutes. It's that simple.
- Done! Your company will be informed digitally about the leasing application. The process is completely paperless.
Here you can find your LEASE A BIKE dealer of your choice (to find a dealer).